As our way of saying thanks for participating, anyone who completes the 'pulse' survey this October will go in the draw for a chance to win a YETI Tundra Hard Cooler. *
This is in addition to the $5 that Voconiq donates to local community groups every time someone completes a survey.
Whether you are new to Local Voices, or have registered previously we would love to hear from you - take the survey today for your chance to win.
*Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions.
- This competition is promoted by Voconiq, Level 6, 25 King St, Bowen Qld ABN: 66 631 143 578
- The prize is a YETI Tundra 35 Hard Cooler, retail value $399.
- Entry is open only to Australia residents 18 years and older who live and/or work in Tieri and towns neighbouring Glencore Australia’s Oaky Creek Coal operations.
- Participants who register must fully complete and submit the Local Voices ‘pulse’ survey for September & October 2023 to be eligible for an entry and a chance to win the prize.
- Employees of Voconiq are ineligible to participate.
- The competition begins 25 September 2023 and closes at midnight AEST 31 October 2023.
- Any duplicate registrations will be removed by Voconiq.
- Email addresses provided in the registration must be valid and active.
- Email addresses can be shared by a maximum of two registered participants. Shared email address must have different first names associated with the registration.
- Prize will be drawn by 5pm (EAST) 15 November 2023, at Level 6, 25 King St, Bowen Hills Qld.
- This is a game of chance, a winner will be selected at random, with all entries given an equal chance to win.
- The winner will be notified either by phone or email within 3 days of the prize draw and delivery of prize will occur within one month of winner being notified at no additional cost to winner.
- Three months after the draw, after making all reasonable attempts to contact the winner, if Voconiq is unable to contact the winner of the prize or it is not accepted or claimed, a new winner will be drawn at random from all registered participants
- The collection, use, disclosure, storage and security of personal information is done in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act)
- By registering to participate in Local Voices, participants agree to give their contact name and email address for the purposes of data analysis which require certain demographic information, and to send invitations for future surveys.
- Voconiq does not disclose any personal information of Local Voices participants to any third party, including Glencore Australia, and at no time will Glencore Australia be provided with any information that can identify you.
- Further information on the collection of data and management of personal data by Voconiq is available at www.voconiqlocalvoices.com/tieri
- Where this competition is promoted on Facebook, participants acknowledge this competition is in no was associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering is not provided to Facebook.
- In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the Voconiq will be final and binding.