Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The following are the Terms and Conditions associated with the Voconiq Local Voices Rewards Program.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Local Voices” means the Local Voices Program
b) “Voconiq” means Reflexivity Pty Ltd t/as Voconiq, ABN 66 631 143 578
c) “Community Group” means an eligible not-for-profit organisation or charity serving a local area.
d) “Applicant” means an individual representative acting on behalf of the registering Community Group
e) “Local Area” means the region in which a Local Voices Project is being conducted, this is stipulated on the relevant project page on voconiqlocalvoices.com
- Local Voices Rewards is our community rewards program. Participants who complete a Local Voices survey are given tokens at the end of the survey to allocate to one or more of the listed groups who have registered as rewards recipients.
- Community Groups must be a registered school parents & citizen (P&C) association, charity or not-for-profit club or community organisation which operates within the communities to which Local Voices is being delivered.
- Community Groups
- Companies and businesses that intend to generate a profit are NOT eligible to register.
- Local Voices does not support individuals and their personal projects.
- To nominate a Community Group, you must be an authorised representative of that group and complete the nomination form on the relevant project page on voconiqlocalvoices.com.
- You will be required to provide:
a) the name of the Community Group
b) the name and contact details of two authorised representatives for the Community Group.
c) a short paragraph of approximately fifty (50) words describing the Community Group.
d) An image of the community group or members undertaking relevant activities
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible applications will be deemed invalid.
- By nominating an organisation, Applicants agree to assisting Voconiq in the promotion of Local Voices to their network.
- Voconiq will review each application for eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Voconiq Team for approval pending compliance with Terms and Conditions
- Voconiq may contact Applicants for additional information or clarification when reviewing applications. If Voconiq is unable to contact an Applicant, the application may be rejected.
- Voconiq may, in its absolute discretion, determine that the Community Group does not serve the Local Area of the project, in which case the application will be rejected.
- Voconiq will notify authorised representatives via email to the individual nominated on the application form whether their application has been successful or not.
- Voconiq will have final determination on accepting registration of groups pending consideration of the above criteria. Voconiq may refuse to accept the nomination of an organisation if:
- The organisation does not meet the requirements of not-for-profit as set by the Australian Taxation Office and the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
- or if Voconiq perceives the provision of rewards to that organisation could pose a risk to community health, safety, or environment.
- Voconiq will routinely send token balance statements to the authorised representatives.
- To claim any donations, community groups must submit a compliant invoice to Voconiq.
- Voconiq will no longer round up tokens to the nearest $5.
- If the Community Group does not have an ABN, other evidence of incorporation must be provided, and a ‘Statement by a Supplier’ form must be submitted with each invoice when making a rewards claim.
- Invoices will be paid electronically to the nominated Community Group bank account within 30 days.
- In the event of the termination for a Local Voices project, Voconiq will determine and communicate a timeframe within which to claim rewards. For any unclaimed rewards, Voconiq will elect a Local Community Group to donate the funds to in Voconiq’s absolute discretion.
- Applicants agree that the authorised representatives on the application form will be sent communications on behalf of the community group regarding Local Voices surveys and donations accrued.
- Applicants agree to be the primary point of contact for the Community Group and may be contacted by Voconiq via the email address or phone number provided.
- The Applicant consents to Voconiq to use the provided paragraph and image in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to in conjunction with Voconiq Local Voices and for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
- Information on how to participate in Local Voices Rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in or registration for Local Voices Rewards is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Voconiq reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of applications and Applicants (including an Applicant’s identity and eligibility) and to disqualify any Applicant who submits an application that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who interferes with the application or review processes. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Voconiq’s discretion. Failure by Voconiq to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Applicants agree that:
a) They will not submit any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, inappropriate, objectionable, or unacceptable.
b) They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein.
c) They are fully responsible for the Content they submit in their application.
d) They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
e) And infringement on these conditions could result in termination from Local Voices Rewards.
30. The use of any means to disrupt or interfere with the integrity of the Local Voices Rewards token allocation is strictly prohibited and may result in any Community Group that Voconiq reasonably believes is involved to be disqualified from further participation or receiving any donation.
31. Voconiq reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Local Voices program.
32. Voconiq’s decisions in relation to all aspects of Local Voices Rewards are final and no correspondence will be entered into.