Have your say for a chance to win!
As our way of saying thanks for participating, anyone who completes the Local Voices 'pulse' survey this September will go in the draw for a chance to win a sightseeing helicopter ride with Aero Logistics Helicopters.
This is in addition to the $5 donated to community groups with every completed survey. Have your say now for the chance to win!
*Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions
- This competition is promoted by Voconiq, Level 6, 25 King St, Bowen Qld ABN: 66 631 143 578
- The prize is a Gift Certificate for two Newcastle City Sights tours with Aero Logistics Helicopters, valued at $330 in total. Learn more here
- Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years and older who live and/or work in Newcastle and surrounds.
- Participants must fully complete and submit the Local Voices 'pulse' survey to be eligible for an entry and a chance to win the prize.
- Employees of Voconiq are ineligible to participate.
- The competition begins 1 September 2023, and closes at midnight AEST 7 October 2023.
- Prize will be drawn by 5pm (EAST) 31 October 2023, at Level 6, 25 King St, Bowen Hills Qld.
- This is a game of chance, a winner will be selected at random, with all entries given an equal chance to win.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the prize draw and delivery of prize will occur within one month of winner being notified at no additional cost to winner.
- Three months after the draw, after making all reasonable attempts to contact the winner, if Voconiq is unable to contact the winner of the prize or it is not accepted or claimed, a new winner will be drawn at random from all registered participants
- The winner will be announced on the Voconiq Local Voices website and on Facebook.
- The collection, use, disclosure, storage and security of personal information is done in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act)
- Voconiq does not disclose any personal information of Local Voices participants to any third party, including Port Waratah Coal Services.
- Further information on the collection of data and management of personal data by Voconiq is available at www.voconiqlocalvoices.com/portwaratah
- Where this competition is promoted on Facebook, participants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering is not provided to Facebook.
- In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of Voconiq will be final and binding.