Community Rewards Eagle Mine – How to make a claim
Local Voices Rewards
Community groups registered with Voconiq Local Voices accrue tokens with every survey completed. Once ready to claim their reward, groups submit an invoice to Voconiq. Payment will transfer electronically to the nominated bank account within 30 days. Community groups are free to choose how they use their reward. This will ensure rewards go toward the things that matter most to the community.
How to submit a rewards claim
Rewards can be claimed at any point during the project. Updates on token accrual and balances will be emailed after every survey to the two community group representatives nominated when the community group was first registered for Voconiq Local Voices Rewards. These two representatives then coordinate the claim on behalf of the group.
Submitting a rewards claim is simple, and should take just a few minutes to complete online. To ensure the claim is processed as quickly as possible, please ensure that all requested details are provided.
Each invoice must include:
- Registered name of the community group
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) (see Guidestar for further info)
- A street address
- Name of contact person
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of invoice and invoice number
- Voconiq Local Voices contact and postal address: Local Voices, Level 6, 25 King Street, Bowen Hills, Qld 4006
- An item description outlining the number of tokens being claimed, the at $0.50 total value and the dollar value.
- An item description outlining the total value of any promotion rewards being claimed in USD
- Bank name, Account number, account name and ACH Routing Number (see Airwallex for further info)
Ready to submit your claim?
Once your invoice is ready to go you can start your claim: