Have your say for a chance to win $500!
As our way of saying thanks for participating, anyone who completes the 'pulse' survey in will go in the draw for a chance to win one of three $500 gift voucher to spend locally.*
This is in addition to the $5 that Voconiq donates to local community groups every time someone completes a survey.
Whether you are new to Local Voices, or have registered previously we would love to hear from you - take the survey today for your chance to win.
*Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions
- This competition is promoted by Voconiq, Level 6, 25 King St, Bowen Qld ABN: 66 631 143 578
- The prize is one of three universal Visa gift card/s (to total $500). For details visit https://www.visa.com.au/pay-with-visa/find-a-card/gift-cards.html
- Gift cards/vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- An entry to the prize draw is gained when:
- The ‘pulse’ survey for February/March 2024 is fully completed and submitted.
- Entry is open to anyone aged 16 years and older who live and/or work in Busselton and surrounding communities.
- Employees of Voconiq are ineligible to participate.
- The competition begins 12 February 2024 and closes at midnight AEST 31 March 2024.
- Any duplicate registrations and/or survey responses will be removed by Voconiq.
- Email addresses provided in the ‘express interest’ form and full registration must be valid and active.
- Email addresses can be shared by a maximum of two registered participants. Shared email address must have different first names associated with the registration.
- Prize will be drawn by 5pm (AEST) 30 April 2024, at Level 6, 25 King St, Bowen Hills Qld.
- This is a game of chance, a winner will be selected at random, with all entries given an equal chance to win.
- The winner will be notified either by phone or email within 2 days of the prize draw and delivery of prize will occur within one month of winner being notified at no additional cost to winner.
- Vouchers will be delivered to the winners by registered post. To enable delivery, the winner must provide Voconiq with a valid postal address.
- Three months after the draw, after making all reasonable attempts to contact the winner, if Voconiq is unable to contact the winner of the prize or it is not accepted or claimed, a new winner will be drawn at random from the pool of entrants.
- The collection, use, disclosure, storage and security of personal information is done in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act)
- By registering to participate in Local Voices, registrants agree to provide their contact name and email address for the purposes of sending invitations to ongoing Local Voices surveys and demographic details that are used in the analysis of survey responses.
- Voconiq does not disclose any personal information of Local Voices participants to any third party, including Pilbara Iron Company Services Pty Ltd (Rio Tinto), and at no time will Pilbara Iron Company Services Pty Ltd (Rio Tinto) be provided with any information that links personal details to survey responses.
- Further information on the collection of data and management of personal data by Voconiq is available at https://voconiq.com/privacy
- Where this competition is promoted on Facebook, participants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering is not provided to Facebook.
- In the event of a dispute regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of the Voconiq will be final and binding.